…. to watch on your TV as a DVD
use YouTube Downloader HD
· go to YouTube Downloader HD: http://youtubedownloaderhd.com/
· under Main Downloads: click on Download YouTube Downloader HD
· when set-up window pops up, click on Save File
· click on youtube_downloader_hd_setup icon
· click on Run; and Do You Want to Allow window
· when Download wizard pops up, click on Next….
· unclick AVG Security Toolbar
· click Install
· open up YouTube Downloader HD program
· make sure in Download window ‘FLV video’ appears
· click Convert FLV to AVI (compatible with most video players) box
· paste/enter URL from YouTube in Video URL box
· save to Documents
· click Start Download at bottom
· when finished, open Documents to check it’s there!
· move file to Videos or similar
· open up Start, then Programs
· click on Windows DVD Maker
· in Add pictures and video to the DVD window, click on Add Items at top
· in Add Items to DVD window, select items – with Media Files showing at bottom right
· Videos file or similar should appear
· click on Add and item should appear in Add pictures and video to the DVD window
· you can add further items before burning and play with settings
· and you might want to use a DVD RW (re-writable)
· click on Next, then Burn
· insert DVD to burn and it should start up automatically
YOU SHOULD NOW HAVE A DVD TO PLAY ON YOUR TV!
Return to http://youtubedownloaderhd.com/ for more tips...